Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blogger's Block.

Nothing much today, sorry. I don’t really have writer’s block as such; but by the time I come around to WTA I’m all writted out, as I’m rather busy at the moment preparing a paper I have to give in a couple of months. I’ll be taking a scheduled break closer to the time but for now I plan to at least try to keep to my schedule. I will, however, share a few of the things I plan to post about over the next little while.
  • Last month’s post What Does Your City Say About You? still has a follow-up planned, talking about why things like beauty and grandeur are not only nice but crucial to society’s well-being. The way things are going, I might need two or three posts to cover it.
  • I have quite a few things to say on the subject of education, following on from last week’s response to criticism of the treatment of disabled students. In addition to better accommodating disabled students, I want to argue for the provision of disability education as part of the normal curriculum.
  • I have a few more book reviews in the pipeline, including Mark Rosenfelder’s excellent Language Construction Kit and Planet Construction Kit.
  • A post concerning the purpose and means of rebellion, which has been on the back burner for more than a month now.
Meanwhile, cheerio. Do stick around.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment